Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Sickness Day Two...

After the administration of various medications (Lifesaver Popsicles being the most popular) things are looking much worse in our household thanks for asking! Now everyone but myself is ill, but Ill Child #1 seems to be a bit better. I think. Last night her temp was 99.4, Son's temp was 99.5 - the race is on!

Mom is also feeling a bit buggy too...

So the theme for our house for the next few days will be Mucus with a side order of Loogies according to my charming son...

You know something is wrong with sons when they are too ill to play Wii - we'll administer that test when he wakes up later on.

On the plus side I guess I'll be able to finish off the box of Cap'n Crunch cereal all by myself this morning. AND get to read the box for a change.

Further reports from Action Central News when they arrive.

This is Chief Wet Cloth to the Forehead Administrator signing off...

No comments: