Saturday, January 17, 2009

Our very own terrorists!

I am so pleased to see that we have terrorists right here in BC! Granted they are not up to much - blowing up the odd shack at gas pipeline intersections or something.

I see too that there is now a $500,000 reward for finding the bad guys and locking up forever in Canada's version of Quantanimo. Coquitlam perhaps.

Wouldn't it be exciting if it were Osama Bin Laden here? Perhaps he has decamped from the rugged hills of Pakistan and traded the dusty ranges of Afghanistan for the cold, buggy pine beetle denuded wonder that is northern BC?

Granted I'd be a little curious why he'd trade exotic arabic speaking areas for Smithers or wherever, but hey. To each his own.

I will probably get into trouble for welcoming terrorists to our province, but I think it's pretty darn exciting. Get out the good china.

No comments: