Saturday, September 4, 2010

Kitten Amusement

As a new cat owner, I get much amusement from watching the little devils play.  It is amazing to see what mischief they can get into with the simplest of things. 

It is particularly amusing to watch them play with plastic grocery bags, especially when they are tied securely inside of one and tossed into the lake.

I was day dreaming about this just this morning, in fact, as I lay dozing in bed.  At the time I was trying to snuggle up to my wife, though this was proving difficult since she was in another room, having kicked me out for snoring. 

One of the kittens then leaped from the floor directly onto my testicles and was playfully clawing my scrotum through the covers. 

Yes, it really is the small things they find most amusing.  Delightful.

No comments: