Monday, July 19, 2010

Kitty Help

I was struggling to reach a roll of paper towels that was just out of my reach.  It was on a top shelf, I was stretched out to my full height, and I was short by maybe an inch.  Very frustrating.  I was going to have to go all the way out to the garage to get the step stool.  If only there was something I could stand on to get just a little bit higher...

It was then that one of the kittens made his presence known by mewling loudly at my feet.

I got an idea.

No - don't be sick - I would never be cruel to a kitten by using him as a step ladder.

What I did was grab the critter by his hind legs and fling him up to the paper towel roll, using his front claws as a grappling hook. 

There's a solution to every problem folks.  You've just got to be crafty.

No comments: