Our discussion pertained to the relative advantages we would enjoy if humans had wings. Feathered wings.
I would like to share with you now, in popular bullet form, the salient points of this discussion:
- First, we would not need cars or roads any longer. We would just fly. We like that. Instead of bike racks we'd need some perches though.
- The wings would be hidden inside our arms somehow - secret compartments maybe - so that we could just wiggle our arms and unfold them.
- The feathers would only go to our shoulders so that we would not have to modify our t-shirts and we could still wear tank tops.
- One really great thing about flying would be the ability to fly over people we didn't like and poop on them.
- We would not have feathers on our behinds or anything, so we would not be able to float like a duck.
- We would still have hands and everything so we would still be able to use nail polish. We could also eat normally and all that.
- We would NOT have a beak. No way.